RNA - Restorative Nursing Assistant
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you’re looking to make a positive impact by helping and caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full-Time and Part-Time) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and extra hourly bonuses including: additional $1 hourly Wellness Bonus for great attendance, and $1 - $3 additional hourly Hero Bonus for direct care staff (bonuses only apply for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Ceres PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking a full-time, experienced and responsible Restorative Nursing Assistant (RNA) looking to grow and be part of a caring team. This is a direct hire: Full Time or Part Time positions and various shifts are available to fit your schedule. If you have a passion for healthcare, you'll fit right in!
What You’ll Do:
- Review care plan to ensure you are providing appropriate restorative nursing care.
- Inform the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse of any changes in the resident's / patient's condition.
- Record all required entries in a timely fashion on flow sheets, such as meal %'s, BM , etc. using only authorized abbreviations established by this facility when recording information.
- Assist residents with daily hygiene functions as directed.
- Weigh and measure residents; measure and record temperatures, pulse, and respiration (TPR's), as instructed.
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties.
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving residents.
- Demonstrates work practices in keeping with principals of proper body mechanics/ergonomics.
What You’ll Bring:
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and service.
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Current CNA certification in the state of CA required.
- Verification of CPR (BLS) and first aid training required.
- RNA certification a plus, but not required.
Ceres PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.