Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full Time, Part Time, and Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and opportunities for bonuses are available for Admins and Full Time direct care staff (bonuses only apply for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Main West PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible Dietary Supervisor for a large established company within the Medical–Skilled Nursing Industry with many growth opportunities. This is a direct hire: Full Time permanent position for a great company. If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
Our Dietary Supervisor is responsible for the successful day to day kitchen operations in a healthcare setting.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure compliance to County, State, and Federal regulations to ensure provision of a safe and effective dietary program
- Ensure that food is prepared to satisfaction of Residents' therapeutic and individual preferences
- Responsible for coordination of weekly weight-variance meetings, participates in inter-disciplinary team meetings 2x a week, or as needed
- Provide monthly in-services, complete with lesson plans, policies and return demonstration for all dietary staff Responsible for maintaining dietary scheduling, performance and staffing sufficient to maintain a smooth dietary operation
- Responsible for ordering food from vendors in a manner that is consistent with the current cycle menu, while managing food / labor costs within budget
- Must inspect kitchen daily to check labels, dates, food temperatures and equipment. Responsible to ensure that staff maintain proper sanitation at all times
- Responsible for initial, quarterly and interim dietary assessments and documentation; must coordinate with Administration, Registered Nurse and Dietary Consultant to ensure all recommendations are followed and maintained
What You’ll Bring:
- Current CDM, CFPP, or Dietary certification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SNF setting
- SNF experience required with strong knowledge of and ability to complete dietary portion of minimum data set assessments for all residents
Main West PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.