Housekeeper (Benefits + Growth Opportunities)
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full Time, Part Time, and Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and opportunities for bonus depending on great work performance (bonuses only apply for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Ceres PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an experience, reliable and motivated Housekeeper to perform a variety of general housekeeping/cleaning duties in various areas to maintain the center in a sanitary, safe, attractive, and orderly condition.
What You’ll Do:
- Performs tasks to ensure a safe, comfortable and sanitary environment for all residents, staff and visitors according to established policies and procedures
- Maintains a continuous flow of linen and resident clothing as needed
- Attends meetings and in-services as required
- Reports problems and needs to the supervisor in a timely manner
- Maintains written records and documents of services performed according to Federal, State and Corporate requirements
- Appreciates the importance of maintaining confidentiality of resident and facility information
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times in the care and use of resident and facility property
What You’ll Bring:
- Good attitude and passion for helping others
- Able to understand and to follow written and verbal directions
- Prior experience in a Long Term Care preferred
Ceres PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.