LVN - Part Time / On Call Shift (Benefits + Growth Opportunities)
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full Time, Part Time, and Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and opportunities for bonus depending on great work performance (bonuses only apply for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Main West PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible Licensed Vocational Nurse for a large established company within the Medical–Skilled Nursing Industry with many growth opportunities. This is a direct hire: Part Time position for a great company. If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
Our Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Responsibilities include following the Plan of Care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
What You Will Do:
- Medication management
- Wound Care
- Executing physician orders
- Provide nursing support, utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care
- Supervise CNA assignments
- Communicate results of laboratory and other diagnostic testing to the physician, and evaluating signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Ensure the care and safety of patients
- Other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) duties as assign
- Schedule: AM, PM, and NOC shifts/rotations available
What You’ll Bring:
- Current LVN license in the state of CA
- Current BLS certification
- Previous experience as an LVN in the long-term care industry preferred
Main West PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.