RN - Registered Nurse PM Shift (Growth + Benefits)
Areyou inspired by helping people? So are we! If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, thisis the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full Time, Part Time, and Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and opportunities for bonus depending on great work performance (bonuses only apply for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
North Starr PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is tooffer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acutephase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary,restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial carebasis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essentialdaily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across ourvast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of ourstaff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation ofstrong partnerships within our communities.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible Registered Nurse for a large established company within the Medical–Skilled Nursing Industry with many growth opportunities. This is a direct hire: Full Time position for a great company. If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
The Registered Nurse is responsible for patient care, assess and evaluates patient status by writing care plans, health assessments, completes, maintains and submits clinical notes regarding patient’s condition. Provides professional nursing care utilizing all elements of nursing process.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Administers IV medications and treatments.
- Work cooperatively with other members of the facility interdisciplinary team.
- Supervise patient care provided by Licensed Vocational Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Responsible for supervising LVN's and CNA's.
- Schedule: PM shifts/rotations available.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Bring:
- Current RN license in the state of CA.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Previous experience supervising LVN's and CNA's.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
North Starr PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.