Maintenance Technician (Benefits + Growth Opportunities)
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!
If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
Vista Del Sol PostAcute Care by Reliant Management provides physical, occupational and speech therapy services to skilled nursing facilities.
Using our proprietary clinical programs, we service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We're Looking For:
The Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for all maintenance of Vista Del Sol (VDS) to Carmichael facilities and equipment. The position involves a combination of hands-on repairs and maintenance of shop and administrative facilities. The Facilities Maintenance Technician utilizes his/her technical skills in problem solving and communications skills in sharing accurate information throughout the agency.
What You’ll Do:
- Serves as point of contact for all facility and equipment maintenance, defects and repair work.
- Performs scheduled maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment, including Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, compressed air distribution system, petroleum products distribution system, bus wash equipment, industrial waste handling/disposal system and electrical system, including 480 volt 3 Phase.
- Oversees work of HVAC contractor, telephone equipment company, utility companies, landscape contractor and pest control contractor
- Provides oversight of custodians in absence of supervisor.
- Maintains facility records including equipment repairs, permits and facility plan. Performs minor facility renovation/remodeling
- Complies with all safety regulations as stated in the facilities safety program, and reports safety-related accidents, incidents, and unsafe work conditions.
- Attend safety-training programs as required.
- Must be available on an on-call basis and be available to work various shifts and assignments (position is designated for swing shift).
What You’ll Bring:
- Operates with integrity and exercises keen judgment and creativity in decision making.
- Communicates effectively, precisely and persuasively both written and orally.
- Establishes and maintains effective and productive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to utilize diagnostic tools and instruments to troubleshoot facility systems.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with all stakeholders, including employees, suppliers, and project managers.
- Ability to read and understand facility system plans and specifications.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent; AA degree in electrical or related field desirable; minimum 2 years experience in technical trade of facilities maintenance work; able to work with a variety of people; able to read and write English. HVAC certification is desirable.
What We Offer:
- Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer competitive pay and many opportunities for advancement within the medical field.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.