Dietary Aide Full Time PM (Benefits + Opportunities)
Are you inspired by helping people?
So are we! If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Main West PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible Dietary Aide to prepare nourishing dining room foods for the care and health needs of our residents. If you have a passion for food and healthcare, you'll fit right in!
What You'll Do:
- Ensures that food is served in an attractive, appetizing manner for our residents. Uses proper tasting technique to ensure quality and pleasant taste prior to service.
- Prepares and pre-portions food (such as beverages, salads, desserts, and other items assigned by the Dietary Manager) for regular and therapeutic diets, according to the planned menu and directed production sheets.
- Uses proper food handling and food safety techniques according to established company policies and procedures.
- Maintains the proper temperature of food during preparation and service. Records food temperatures according to established policy.
- Assists with the setup tray line and checking of trays during dining service for accuracy. Assembles trays according to the planned menu and tray tickets, stated portion, resident food preferences, and diet order within the established time schedules.
- Other duties as assigned by Dietary Manager.
What You’ll Bring:
- 1 year of experience cooking and serving food in a fast paced kitchen - Preferred, Not Required
- Maintain a current California Food Handler’s Card
- Must possess a Serve Safe certificate