LVN - PM Shift (Benefits + Growth Opportunities)
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!
If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
North Starr PostAcute Care by Reliant Management provides physical, occupational and speech therapy services to skilled nursing facilities.
Using our proprietary patient-centered clinical programs, we have over 37,000 patient interactions every day in over 800 facilities in 40 states. We are completely committed to the professional development of our therapists, functional improvement of our patients we serve, and cultivating strong partnerships with our community
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible Licensed Vocational Nurse for a large established company within the Medical–Skilled Nursing Industry with many growth opportunities. This is a direct hire: Full Time permanent position for a great company. If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
Our Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Responsibilities include following the Plan of Care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
What You Will Do:
- Medication management
- Wound Care
- Executing physician orders
- Provide nursing support, utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care
- Supervise CNA assignments
- Communicate results of laboratory and other diagnostic testing to the physician, and evaluating signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Ensure the care and safety of patients
- Other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) duties as assign
- Schedule: PM Full-Time Shift
What You’ll Bring:
- Current LVN license in the state of CA
- Current BLS certification
- Previous experience as an LVN in the long-term care industry preferred
What We Offer:
- Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer competitive pay and many opportunities for advancement within the medical field.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.