Social Services Assistant (Benefits + Growth Opportunities)
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!
Vista Del Sol PostAcute Care by Reliant Management provides physical, occupational and speech therapy services to skilled nursing facilities.
Using our proprietary patient-centered clinical programs, we have over 37,000 patient interactions every day in over 800 facilities in 40 states. We are completely committed to the professional development of our therapists, functional improvement of our patients we serve, and cultivating strong partnerships with our community.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking an experienced Social Services Director to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position has previous leadership experience, a strong ability to effectively collaborate, and an in-depth knowledge of the healthcare industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Review facility policies and procedures as part of the facility’s interdisciplinary team to assure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain quality of care throughout the facility, directing, establishing, and planning the overall policies and goals for the social services department.
- Develop, maintain and utilize a listing of current community resources that are useful to residents and their families/significant others
- Work with residents, families and staff to provide support, information and organization for taking a more proactive role in self advocacy to improve the quality of life/care for individual residents and those who live and work within the nursing home and the community at large.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in healthcare-related field; Social Work preferred
- Committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality care
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Must be knowledgeable of social services practices, procedures, laws, regulations and guidelines governing long-term care
What We Offer:
- Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Competitive pay and many opportunities for advancement within the medical field.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.