RNA - Restorative Nursing Assistant (Benefits + Growth Opportunities)
We are seeking a full-time Restorative Nursing Assistant (RNA) at Ceres Post-Acute Care with experience. A nurse having good rapport with staff, guests and family members with excellent verbal skills, good customer service standards.
R.N.A.'s responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Review care plan to ensure you are providing appropriate restorative nursing care.
- Inform the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse of any changes in the resident's / patient's condition.
- Record all required entries in a timely fashion on flow sheets, such as meal %'s, BM , etc. using only authorized abbreviations established by this facility when recording information.
- Assist residents with daily hygiene functions as directed.
- Weigh and measure residents; measure and record temperatures, pulse, and respiration (TPR's), as instructed.
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties.
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving residents.
- Demonstrates work practices in keeping with principals of proper body mechanics/ergonomics.
Job Requirements: Experience and Skills:
- Must have current CNA certification by the State of California.
- RNA certification required.
- Verification of CPR (BLS) and first aid training.
You will enjoy working for an organization that believes in providing an environment of professional enrichment for all employees.
Compensation is competitive and is based on professional experience. The company offers an extensive menu of benefits options.