RN - Registered Nurse (Benefits + Growth Opportunities)
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!
If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
Vista Del Sol PostAcute Care by Reliant Management provides physical, occupational and speech therapy services to skilled nursing facilities.
Using our proprietary clinical programs, we service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible Registered Nurse for a large established company within the Medical–Skilled Nursing Industry with many growth opportunities. This is a direct hire: Full Time permanent position for a great company. If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
Our Registered Nurse is responsible for patient care, assess and evaluates patient status by writing care plans, health assessments, completes, maintains and submits clinical notes regarding patient’s condition. Provides professional nursing care utilizing all elements of nursing process.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation
- Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy
- Administers IV medications and treatments
- Work cooperatively with other members of the facility interdisciplinary team
- Supervise patient care provided by Licensed Vocational Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Schedule: AM, PM, and NOC shifts/rotations available
What You’ll Bring:
- Current RN license in the state of CA
- Maintain current CPR certification
- Previous experience supervising LVN's and CNA's
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
What We Offer:
- Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer competitive pay and many opportunities for advancement within the medical field.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.